The people of Jordan arc generally well educated, have good literacy levels and enjoy a quality of life that is higher than in some other countries in the region. Cheap Jordan Shoes,Social reforms have long been on the political agenda, and as a result there has been investment in town and city infrastructures to create homes, jobs, better educational opportunities and enhanced leisure opportunities. Millions have been invested in the country's healthcare system, to the point that it is now seen as one of the finest in the region.
In the main, Jordanians are polite and friendly, and you will be greeted with a smile and the offer of help. ITiey are a conservative people who appreciate good manners, smart dress and modesty. Most live very well, although there are still several thousand who live below the poverty line. In 2008, His Majesty King Abdullah II launched a five-billion-dinar Decent Housing for a Decent Living initiative that aimed to give all poorer families, Jordans Shoes,including refugees, the chance of owning their own home. A total of 100,000 affordable homes costing around 24,000 dinar each arc currently being built throughout the country, with provision for a further 100,000 if demand requires.
The country's 6.5 million population, which has grown rapidly over the past 50 years, is made up almost entirely of Sunni Muslim and Christian Arabs who equate to 98% of the total. Many hail from Palestine and fled during the 1948 Palestine War and the Six-Day War in 1967. The remaining 2% of the population are either Circassian, from the territory that includes Turkey, parts of Russia, new jordans,Syria and Iraq, or Armenian from the Republic of Armenia in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Most Jordanians live in rural areas； in fact, a total of around 80% of the population. The remainder, around 2.2 million, live in the country's capital Amman.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 207 on 23 Jul 2012, 05:45
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board. The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.