This is currently and indefinitely on a strictly volunteer bases. No compensation is offered, nor should be expected.
If you feel you would be a good fit we are happy to hear from you. Please read on.
Position: Forum Moderator for TS Classifieds and Community
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor assigned forum and sub-forums
- Edit/remove inappropriate posts & threads
- Defuse heated arguments between users
- Collect feedback from users and present implementation into our forums
- Help expand TagumSale.com
- Run interesting threads or topics to heat up conversations between other members.
- Remove any spam or advertising
- Help users adhere to forum rules & guidelines
- Previous forum moderation experience [yes/no] [if yes, what site and position?] [if no, convince us]
- Very thick skinned [yes/no]
- Understanding of phpBB moderation features & tools [yes/no]
- Understanding of TagumSale.com Users Manual [yes/no]
- Good in grammar [yes/no]
- Ability to spell [yes/no]
- Great passion of moderating Tagumsale.com and being part of it [yes/no]
To apply, submit the follow information through a private message to (cedRain and mr.manson):
- Full Name
- Time Availability
- Related Qualifications
- Why you feel you would be a good moderator
- Relevant Experience
- How you feel TagumSale.com could improve, now
- What you feel you can bring to TagumSale.com
- Other qualifications (graphic design, programming, etc.)
Please free to include any other information you feel would help us in making our decision, but try and refrain from anything more than three or four paragraphs.
Please note that we are very, very busy at the moment and it may be a week or more before we are able to get back to you. We do not have a specific amount of volunteer moderators that we are looking for, but we will let you know if all the positions have been filled. Unless this thread states otherwise, we are looking now.
NOTE: This thread is locked to prevent unnecessary chatter or discussion. If you're unclear on how to apply please contact a member of the administrator team.
We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you in advance for applying.
Newly Hired Forum Moderators: